My Biocon Biologicsᵀᴹ is available to assist with questions about billing and coding and patient access to FULPHILA®
- Commercially insured patients may be able to access FULPHILA for as little as $0 co-pay
- No income restrictions
- Eligibility criteria apply; see back page for additional detail
Co-Pay Terms & Conditions
Click Here for full terms and conditions.
- Patients without insurance coverage for FULPHILA who cannot afford their medication may be able to receive their medication free of charge
- Eligibility requirements apply based on residency, income, and other factors. Contact My Biocon Biologics for more information
Experienced and caring My Biocon Biologics patient access specialists are available
- Patient support services and resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via the My Biocon Biologics portal at www.mybioconbiologicsportal.com
- Fulphila® (pegfilgrastim-jmdb) injection. Prescribing information. 2023. Biocon Biologics Inc. Cambridge, MA.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Biosimilars. Available at:
Accessed on: 10 August 2023.
- Vogel C, et al. J Clin Oncol. 2005;23:1178-1184.
- Waller, C.F., Ranganna, G.M., Pennella, E.J. et al. Ann Hematol. (2019) 98: 1217.