My Biocon Biologicsᵀᴹ provides FULPHILA® patient access support
A team of dedicated patient access specialists is available to answer calls and address concerns or questions regarding:
Coverage & claim
- Verify appeal requirements
- Track status and resolution of appeals
Alternate Coverage Identification
- My Biocon Biologics can help identify other resources, such as state programs or third-party charitable foundations, that may be able to assist your patients
Insurance coverage verification
- Check patient insurance plan enrollment status
- Research patient-specific insurance coverage, coding, and billing requirements for FULPHILA and its administration
- Verify patient cost-sharing requirements including deductible, co-pay, coinsurance, and out-of-pocket maximum, and amounts met to date
- Determine payer access requirements (eg, specialty pharmacy, in-office dispensing, etc)
- Prepare Summary of Benefits that documents all findings
Prior Authorization (PA) / Reauthorization Assistance & Tracking
- Check PA requirements, submission details, and track status
- Provide offices with payer-specific forms
Billing & Coding
- Provide information about applicable coding for FULPHILA (pegfilgrastim-jmdb) and its administration.
- Click here to access the Coding and Billing Guide for Fulphila.
Note: Coding information is provided for informational purposes only and the physician must determine the appropriate code for each patient and payer
- Patient support services and resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via the My Biocon Biologics portal at www.mybioconbiologicsportal.com
- Fulphila® (pegfilgrastim-jmdb) injection. Prescribing information. 2023. Biocon Biologics Inc. Cambridge, MA.
U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Biosimilars. Available at:
Accessed on: 10 August 2023.
- Vogel C, et al. J Clin Oncol. 2005;23:1178-1184.
- Waller, C.F., Ranganna, G.M., Pennella, E.J. et al. Ann Hematol. (2019) 98: 1217.